Very strong computer skills are needed, position will utilize Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Project, Access and PowerPoint as well as ERP system. Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, and must demonstrate the ability to present materials and lead various types of meetings.
• Produce information such as excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, bid and sales documents, letters, emails by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, text, data, and graphics.
• Prepare and submit bids and sales quotes as directed by executive team.
• Cost projects and perform high-level accounting and human resource related tasks.
• Obtain knowledge of other departments and positions to help create, implement and enforce procedures as well as assist other team members as directed by the executive team.
• Oversee and supervise team members as assigned.
• Assist in supporting an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• Work and communicate directly with customers and suppliers as needed.
• Research and route correspondence; letters and documents; collect and analyze information; initiate telecommunications.
• Plan, hold and schedule meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
• Answer or direct inquiries.
• Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
185 Industrial Ave.
Clintonville, WI 54929